We are gradually taking Carter's binkie away . . . new rule: he is only allowed to have it at naptime and bedtime. Well, the other day he went upstairs and it got very quiet (a scary sound for mothers!) I decided I better go see what was going on. His bedroom door was closed, the lights were all turned off, and I found him hiding behind the rocking chair . . . SUCKING ON HIS BINKIE!!!! I thought it was so funny, finding him there, getting his "fix." And of course, we've had a few more kodak moments since then. Anytime Carter disappears, and it gets really quiet . . .
Behind the rocking chair
Under the crib
In his playhouse
Under Jefferson's covers
BUSTED!!!

3 comments:
That is so funny Heather! He really has a mischievous little personality.
Wonder who he learned all his "tricks" from??? Did it come through the genes?
Have you heard of cutting of the very tip of the binki? It takes out all the sucking satisfaction and he'll think it's broken and then you can encourage him to throw it away.
Oh how cute! I'm so glad you are capturing those moments on camera! He'll love it later in life. I'm relieved it was just a Binkie keeping him quiet!! Could have been a lot more messy...
Post a Comment