Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life without a dishwasher??!

Last night my dishwasher wouldn't start. And I panicked! What would my life be like, without a dishwasher??! Luckily, Jason came home (late) and got it working again. Something about a loose connection, and needing to close it harder, push the button harder, etc. But it gave me a few hours to reflect on how absolutely grateful I am for modern conveniences. ABSOLUTELY grateful!

4 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

i dont even want to hear it! we dont have a dishwasher. havent since we were married. only for 5 months in texas which never got used cause i was alone and by the time i needed the dirty dishes it wasnt full enough to start. 4.5 years without so far and counting! but you can bet on my next house ill have one!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

I can relate to your nightmare...this just wouldn't be the 21st century with a dishwasher! What a time-saver.

Great Job to Jason for fixing it!

Veronica said...

Amen. I love love having a dishwasher--so old but am very thankful for the time it saves:) Glad you were able to get it fixed.

Tiffany said...

I'm soooo very grateful for Husband Heroes :) I hope they don't mind saving a damsel in distress every once in a while!!