Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kindergarten


I registered my "baby" for Kindergarten today. (Sigh!)

6 comments:

Mom said...

No way---Can't be happening??? Another big step coming your way, and I feel your pain/and joy!

Tiffany said...

Good Luck!! I can't believe how fast they grow up. You are such a brave Mommy :)

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

how exciting. he will do great! i think its so fun to watch them grow up. call me crazy, i dont get sad like everyone does. ps. will you tell tiffany to invite me to her blog please!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Go Jefferson! Go Jefferson! (You're doing a great job with him Heather!)

Guess its time for another baby!?

LOL ;)

karen said...

Kindergarten is such a big milestone. I had a hard time with that one. It' so exciting to watch them grow and yet so sad to see thier innocence go. You are such a great mother and he will do wonderful because of the teachings and example you have set for him.

I dido Sabrina's comment - it must be time for another one.

Torri P said...

Crazy isn't it! I was so sad registering Kylee! She is my baby....literally!