Saturday, January 23, 2010

Weekend with Cousin Nathan


Nathan got to hang out with us last weekend! We played outside, played cars and trucks, fed him a snack/meal every two hours (!), learned to keep the bathroom door closed at all times, discovered that a few cupboards in the kitchen don't have child locks, saved Nathan from falling down the stairs more times than I can count, enjoyed his entertainment at Church, watched "Wiggles" on the way to Papa & Nana's house, and I think we found absolutely every ball in our house for Nathan to play with (Bakugans were his favorite)! Jefferson and Carter had a blast with Cousin Nathan, and we hope you had a good time, too, Nathan! Come see us again! :)

3 comments:

Mom said...

Way to have such a great weekend together!!!

Veronica said...

How fun, Cousins are great.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

ha ha ha! wow, you guys really DID have a good time with Nathan.

It sounds like he was as busy at your house as he always is at ours! Thanks for saving him on the stairs...we're still working on teaching him how to go down on his stomach.

And I know! Can you believe how much he eats!?? Every time I turn around...

We sure love you guys and are glad that you let Nathan come and stay/play with you--we'll definitely plan it again!