Thursday, January 21, 2010

Empty Crib

With the boys in bunk beds, our crib is empty now. We considered taking it down, or selling it, or storing it, or throwing it away, or donating it to the DI, etc. Lots of possibilities. Instead, we decided to use it again! BABY #3 is due on JULY 28TH!!!

6 comments:

Kami said...

I almost asked you about that the other day but thought it would be rude/weird. Congrats!!!! I hope it's a day late because July 29th is our anniversary. :)

-Kamis Dewey

Veronica said...

Congrats again. I love how you put that. Can't wait to meet the new little McMulin. Hope all goes well and that you feel well.

Sher said...

Hooray hooray for the big announcement!!! We're so excited for you to FINALLY catch up with us! :)

Jensen Family said...

That empty crib does look lonely good thing there is only 6 more months until a tiny little baby will be sleeping there. I can't wait I am so excited to hold a newborn again especially since I don't have to be up with it all night.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

ha ha ha, I'm so happy you decided to use it again! We can't wait for another McMullin baby...maybe a girl this time!?

Stacy said...

So exciting! Hope you're feeling well. Congratulations!