Friday, January 29, 2010

HALF MARATHON!!!

For anyone who has ever dreamed of running a HALF MARATHON, or made it a New Year's Resolution this year to run a HALF MARATHON, or after reading this exciting post suddenly wants to run a HALF MARATHON, you should look into this HALF MARATHON at Thanksgiving Point on April 24, 2010! I'm on the race committee, and Jason's company is sponsoring the race. The course goes through the gardens of Thanksgiving Point, and should be gorgeous in April, with all the tulips in bloom.

AND . . . there's a Kids Fun Run, that will be about 3/4 mile, and go around Farm Country. We're hoping that Thanksgiving Point will throw in a free day for all runners and their families, too. Check it out!

You know I'd be running it, if only I could . . . :)

3 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Can I run the kids' race?? Thanks for the invitation but I'm not really THAT long of a distance runner.

Good luck with the plans and gathering support!

karen said...

I told people at work about it. Jeff Bigler acted really interested in it. Hal was but the timing was bad for him. I printed off a sheet on it and have it at the office. Hope that gets a few more aware of it for you.

Heather said...

THANK YOU!!!!