Idea for your dining room - rod with pictures hanging from ribbon. I would recommend a bigger rod than this one (since your wall space is bigger). You can either hang 8x10s in a row like this, or hang a large picture in the middle, then on the left you would have an 8x10 picture hanging from the rod with ribbon, and another 8x10 picture underneath the first picture, hanging by ribbon. Same on the right. Some people hang the pictures right on the wall, and keep the ribbon for looks - but we opted to have ours hanging from the ribbon. The ribbon is a fun way to splash color into your room, as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Heather - how cute. That would look good on Abbys wall. I can't wait to come and see your place.
Very Very cute! Great for big walls I am with Karen, I want to come see your place:)I have something very similar downstairs. Need to change pictures out though:)
It was fun to catch up with you through your fun blog! Love the new house! And your little family is so cute.
Post a Comment