Saturday, November 5, 2011

Baptism Day

Our "baby" turned 8 on his birthday . . . and was baptized today. We woke up to a beautiful dusting of white snow - a great way to begin such a special day. And Jefferson was blessed to have lots of family and friends share his special day with him. Thank you for your love and support! We are so proud of you, Jefferson.
Love, your family

5 comments:

Katie and Josh Fairbanks said...

I can't believe he is 8! I still remember when we first moved into the ward, how little he was in primary :)

karen said...

Heather what a special day. I am so glad you had such a good day. Tell Jefferson Congrats again and that I am very proud of him.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

WOW, look at that big group of people in your house! Fun!

We're so proud of Jefferson and were grateful to share in that day with you!

Jeff's Abby said...

Love the decorations in your house. I need you to decorate my house too.

Jeff's Abby said...

P.S. Congratulations, Jefferson.