

We went miniature golfing as a family!
Two miracles occurred: (1) Jefferson hit a hole-in-one on one of the more difficult holes, leaving us ALL wondering how the heck that happened, and (2) Carter managed to hold onto his ball AND club all the way until the 18th and final hole. Then, sadly enough, the ball was lost to the "Water Hazard."



4 comments:
So awesome! It looked a little cold but sounds like you had a blast anyway. Now to get to a corn maze right?
I love the fact that Carter is putting the wrong direction lol! looks like lots of fun and very successful
What memories I have of taking our boys minature golfing, they always loved it.
I agree with Sabrina looks a little cold but how fun. Your boys are so cute and good job Jefferson at getting a hole in one!
I love the cowboy look on Carter. Very cute!!
Post a Comment