* * *I guess everyone has different traditions when it comes to celebrating holidays . . . in my family we RUN!!
* * *
This 4th of July I ran in a 5K with Jason, my sister, Sabrina, and my cousin, Veronica. We had a good cheering section - and lots of help drinking our free gatorade!
* * *

* I can't believe we woke up at 6:30 am on a holiday . . . to run! *

4 comments:
I am so excited that you guys have gotten me into running. I love it, love running with you guys(well seeing you at the start then at the finish lines) but yes interesting that we got up that early on a holiday:)
We are so crazy...who would want to RUN for their holiday? Especially when it requires such an early morning!
Ha! Loved it anyway!! So glad you guys could be in Brigham to help me run and celebrate the holiday with us.
Glad the early morning paid off for you! Still hitting myself for not shaking on the $500 bet with my dad that you'd win...
Way too go spend that nice prize wisely:)
Post a Comment