Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Help!


Jason wanted to get me a cute apron for Christmas . . . but he couldn't decide between these two! Now he wants me to choose, and I'm having a really hard time making the decision!!! Leave me a comment and tell me which one you like better.

10 comments:

Camron said...

Do you have to choose only one? I can see your dillema they both look very nice. Go for the pink one.

Jensen Family said...

I would go for the Cherries it would really get you in the mood for cooking haha I don't know though they are both pretty darn cute.

Sher said...

I want to see pictures of you trying them on before I can decide! :)

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

i say cherries. the flowers are too girly. but they are both cute. i would have a hard time as well. if youre lucky maybe you can keep them both! you need a clean one while the other is in the laundry... right?

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

ps. how is the potty training going?

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Go for the cherries Heather...they're totally you!

:)

Trevor and Amy said...

I really like the pink and brown one, but they are both way cute! good luck!

Tiffany said...

How Cute! Do either of them match your kitchen?? What a fun fun choice :)

Meesa said...

I like the cherries too!

Torri P said...

I love the pink one!! I can totally see you in it!