The boys both got bikes this year from Santa! Anything chocolate was a hit with Carter, Jefferson was confused why Santa brought him a stuffed animal puppy ("didn't he realize that I meant a REAL puppy?!"), Jason can't wait to try out his new bike repair stand, and I am super excited about the new running shoes I found under the tree! We also got a GPS unit from my parents so Jason will never have to "stop and ask for directions" again!
Oh, and the matching frog pajamas are a huge hit - now it's a battle to get Carter dressed every morning, because he doesn't want to take them off! We hope you all had a Merry Christmas, too! :)

1 comment:
Carter looks awesome on that bike....that bike that required so much effort to purchase on Black Friday!! lol
The pajamas are way cute.
Post a Comment