Jason had a work conference in Park City, and I was able to join him for a few days! We were there during the Sundance Film Festival, which was fun! We were also able to go snowmobiling, Jason went skiing at Deer Valley, and I went to breakfast with the other LJ Cooper wives one morning. Ahhh . . . relaxing!! Thanks, Mom, for coming to stay with our boys!
Someone drives this car in the upcoming Avengers movie . . . but they were very secretive about who it is! I touched it and took my picture next to it - really hoping it was Robert Downey Jr.!

1 comment:
I know this might be stating the obvious...okay, it IS stating the obvious. I was just hoping you noticed the name on the licence plate. There are not too many people with the last name of Stark in the Revengers! ha haa haa
Post a Comment