We just spent an AWESOME week with our sweet, little cousin, McKell!! And now we know the truth: girls are different than boys. Very different!
We had tears at the dinner table one night, and all the boys (Jason included) looked to me in utter confusion. Step back, boys. Sometimes a girl just needs a good cry! And she doesn't need a good reason, either! I got to paint McKell's fingernails and toenails, and play with her hair everyday! I never had to be alone in a quiet house, because McKell followed me everywhere I went, calling for me, "Hea-da!" and talking non-stop.
We got to use the word "panties" instead of "underwear!" There was a pink toothbrush in the bathroom, and pink Princess toothpaste! I got to hide my makeup, because there was actually someone around who wanted to use my mascara! There were pink clothes in the house! And the boys quickly learned that she was in charge! Thanks for staying with us, McKell! You're a doll, and we love you, love you!


3 comments:
lol. Oh how fun Heather! That's such a funny story about the tears at the table. ahhh, we all just LOVE McKell!
Now you know what having another girl in the family would be like :) I loved your funny comparisons.
Hahaha! Thanks for letting her come stay, I am sure it was an eye opener. Now I need your boys to come stay with us, to see how "different" they are :) Oh and just the other day I was thinking I wanted a boy!
Post a Comment