Friday, September 24, 2010

Funny Sleeper

Last night we put the boys to bed, and about an hour later, Jefferson came downstairs. He was crying, and told us that he wet the bed. ???
I helped him change into new pajamas, but his bed wasn't wet at all. He couldn't remember where he peed . . . the carpet in their room wasn't wet, the floor in the bathroom wasn't wet. Jefferson thought maybe in the toy room, but the floor wasn't wet in there, either.
Later that night, I sat down to do something at the computer, and realized I was wet! Sure enough, the chair was SOAKED in pee. GROSS! Mystery solved: our poor little Jefferson sleep-walked into the toy room, sat in the chair at the computer desk, and in his sleepy little mind, thought he was sitting on the toilet!!!
Ha ha Ha Ha
After I changed MY clothes and threw the seat cushion in the garbage, Jason and I had a really good laugh about it!

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Heather, this is hilarious! Kyle's siblings have several stories like this - with different siblings. Theirs include the closet, the stairs, and a toy box! I *think* the toy box was closed, though. :)

Veronica said...

oh my goodness. Poor kid. it is kind of funny though.