Friday, March 19, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!!

11 comments:

T, A, H1, H2, H3 said...

yay! you have everything you need! im so glad to finally know! congrats guys!

The McMullin Offspring said...

Daddy is totally excited. Not to worry Jefferson. Even if it was a girl, she would definitely be trying to steal your toys and bug you too! Now Heather doesn't have to changed the name of her blog!

Julie J. said...

I was SO wrong. I guessed the opposite. Boys are the best though. Congrats!

Stacy said...

Wow, three boys will definitely keep you plenty busy! So fun!

Jason said...

What great news! Congratulations!

Jason said...

p.s. Sorry, it's me, Amy, not Jason!

Sher said...

Yay - congrats!!! I always say we need more great men in this world. So happy for you!!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

TOTALLY surprised!! But I'm excited for another boy...love your new blog background!

Torri P said...

Congrats! A little girl would have just been drama anyways...trust me! :)

Veronica said...

Congrats. Either is great. 3 boys. Excited to know what you think of it because I am sure that is what will happen to us too.

Tiffany said...

I love it, Love It, LOVE IT!! I figure after having learned how to deal with boys a little girl would throw me for a loop! What a great person you are, raising those stripling warriors - Hope every one is healthy and well. I can't wait to see you again :)