Saturday, November 7, 2009

Carving Pumpkins



A Halloween tradition . . . and yes, that is our Jefferson holding a knife this year. Scary! (no cuts or band-aids, but he did break our knife. So if anyone has a Pampered Chef party, let me know! I am in need of another paring knife!)

3 comments:

joseph and brianna said...

How fun. I know someone who sells Pampered Chef, but she lives out here in NC.. so that probably wont help. Hey I'm coming to UT in December (like the whole month) If you have time we should get the boys together. Let me know!

Mom said...

I tried using that knife just the other day-now I know what happened to it! I am glad you had fun!

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Wow, great job on the pumpkins. So glad Jefferson didn't have any accidents with the knife.

The boys are growing so fast!! Yikes!