Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Family Vacation to Lake Tahoe!!

Here's to the special memories created on our trip with Papa & Nana and family . . . may we treasure them always and laugh at them often. . .

Playing at the Beautiful Lake

Swimming at the Hotel Pool

Mountain Biking the Flume Trail

Riding a Train in Virginia City

Hiking to Vikingsholm Castle

Sharing our Week Together!!

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Those are some great pictures. It already doesn't even feel like we were on vacation crazy. It was a great week though those bike rides were awesome. I love your boys they are so much fun and you guys of course are too.

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yes! What a blast! I agree with Natalie though...it almost feels like we were never there.

The Flum Trail was SO worth it and the time we spent on the beach and in the water was SO fun and relaxing!

Hope we can get together some more this summer and REALLY hope that you guys don't move far away.

Julie J. said...

We rode the train in virginia City last summer. I posted pictures in a post titled "Our Summer" in August of 2008. Check out my archives. I'm glad you had a fun trip. I Love Tahoe!