Wednesday, November 5, 2008

SNOW DAY!!


It's not our first snow of the season (so yes, I owe Jason Cold Stone ice cream because he won our long-standing bet about snow before Halloween), but this was our first SERIOUS snow!
Serious enough for a cold trip to the attic to find all our winter clothes! Remember the little brother on "A Christmas Story?" Snow boots, snow pants, snow socks, snow gloves, snow coats, snow hats (and a snow binkie for Carter!) Snow, snow, snow!

These are 7:30 a.m. pictures of the boys playing before Jefferson had to come inside and get ready for preschool. Of course we played again after Jefferson came home. And again after naps. And again after dinner. You get the idea . . . it was a SNOW DAY!

4 comments:

Sabrina J. Shy said...

Yay! Snow! Winter is coming and Christmas is just around that corner.

Torri P said...

Looks like you guys had fun.....too bad it all melted so fast! No, we didn't get that house. Offers went outrageously high (people make me laugh...cheap house so lets offer really high! : ) ) No worries, we will find one! I told Josh we should justgo buy a bigger townhome over there!

Tasha said...

I'm a mean mom. . . Logan doesn't have snow clothes, so I didn't let Ethan play in the snow. . . But He still got Hot chocolate, and that's the best part anyway!

Veronica said...

you are seriously an awsome mom. I don't think I would have the ambition to get them dressed and undressed in their snow stuff that many times. Good for you. (We haven't had snow here yet though)