It's that question we always get . . . so do your boys look alike when you see pictures of them at the same age?
Well, here's your chance to decide - at 18 months, is this our Jefferson . . . or our Carter bug?!!
Jason * Heather * Jefferson * Carter * Owen
10 comments:
No way - that's Jefferson! Exactly how he looked when we moved in!!
I've been staring at this picture for about 5 minutes and I keep going back and forth. I'm going to go with my first thought, which was Jefferson. It's amazing how much they look alike, though!
I vote for Jefferson....but we'll see what Jon thinks!
Jon swears its Carter, Love you guys!
Jefferson--
That is definitely Jefferson! I'd know his face anywhere because I've been seeing it for 5 years now. But it is true--Carter does resemble him in ways.
I accidentally deleted my comment, but I still think it's Carter
For sure Jefferson
I think he's Jefferson. It threw me off when I first saw the picture without looking at the post. I can deffinately Jeffersons eyes in his cute little face. I think Carters face is a little more round.
Post a Comment