Our trip to Bear Lake will always be remembered for the giant beach ball (Natalie threw it!) that knocked Jefferson's first tooth loose! I panicked and told him not to wiggle it; if he just left it alone, it would heal itself, right? (I was NOT ready for my little boy to hit this milestone already!) Unfortunately, Daddy helped him wiggle it on the sly, and after a few days the tooth came out. And when Jefferson lost it, he really lost it. We don't know where the tooth went! Luckily, the tooth fairy still visited and left Jefferson a gold (dollar) coin. His first lost tooth!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
My tooth is loose?!
Our trip to Bear Lake will always be remembered for the giant beach ball (Natalie threw it!) that knocked Jefferson's first tooth loose! I panicked and told him not to wiggle it; if he just left it alone, it would heal itself, right? (I was NOT ready for my little boy to hit this milestone already!) Unfortunately, Daddy helped him wiggle it on the sly, and after a few days the tooth came out. And when Jefferson lost it, he really lost it. We don't know where the tooth went! Luckily, the tooth fairy still visited and left Jefferson a gold (dollar) coin. His first lost tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting! That is so weird to think Jefferson is old enough to lose teeth. That must make his mom and dad....old.
Post a Comment